The Waterline PEX Barb Fitting is an easy to install, low cost solution to connect PEX Tubing. Waterline PEX Barb fittings are compatible for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. These PEX fittings may be used with the stainless steel clamping system or the copper crimp ring system (both sold separately). The Waterline PEX Barb fitting range offers a wide variety of fittings, manifolds, valves, clamp rings, crimp rings and tools in various sizes to help complete your next plumbing project.
- Accepts sweat and compression valves
- Combines easy adapting of copper stub outs with easy installation of PEX system
- Stubout with nailing flange affixes easily to any backing board to provide solid installations
- 1/2" PEX
- 3-1/2" x 6" ***IMPORTANT WARNING***
- Install Accucrimp plastic PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well. DO NOT use brass PEX fittings when the water source is from a private well.
Info & Guides
|Package Weight||0.25 lbs|
|Package Length||6.80 in|
|Package Width||3.10 in|
|Package Height||2.10 in|
|Dimensions:||6.800in x 3.100 in x 2.100 in|