ProLite® offers high bond strength in a lightweight formula with excellent handling characteristics for a wide variety of floor and wall tile installations. Excellent for setting large format tile (LFT), heavy tile or stone, ProLite® will not sag or slip on walls and offers nonslump performance for floor installations. Formulated with CustomLite® Technology, ProLite® is 40% lighter than traditional mortars. For interior and exterior installations. A 30 lb. bag covers the same area as a 50 lb. bag of traditional mortar. Formulated with post-consumer recycled material, it contributes to LEED® certification. ProLite® contains up to 22% recycled content by weight and 48% recycled content by volume.
- For use on ceramic, porcelain, stone and glass tiles
- High bond strength
- Non-slump for use as a thin or medium bed mortar, up to 3/4"
- Sag and slip resistant; immediately holds wall tiles in place
- Lightweight; covers the same area as 50 lb of traditional mortar
- Features CustomLite® technology
- Exceeds ANSI A118.11, A118.15T
- 13.6 kg (30 lb)
Info & Guides
|Brand||CUSTOM BUILDING PRODUCTS|
|Assembled Product Length||18"|
|Assembled Product Width||15"|
|Assembled Product Height||3.25"|
|Dimensions:||19.200in x 12.600 in x 4.100 in|